What to Expect from Private Wealth CFOs
Medical professionals, attorneys, corporate executives, government contractors, high-end entrepreneurs … anyone who agrees that Washington, DC is wonderful place to work, live and raise your family, we invite you to explore how our Private Wealth CFO team can help you grow.
As your Private Wealth CFOs' Advisor, we roll up our sleeves and walk you through our flexible process for bringing your financial house in order … and keeping it there with timely but flexible steps that accommodate your busy schedule.
- Discovery Meeting – We explore whether we are a good fit for one another.
- Analysis – We deliver custom financial and investment plans.
- Mutual Commitment Meeting – We both agree we’ll serve as your Private Wealth CFO.
- Implementation – You meet our full team and we assist with paperwork and set-up.
- 45-day Follow Up Meeting – We touch base to tie up any loose ends.
- Regular Progress Meetings – We stay in touch, typically every 90 days.
Your Team of Experts
Your Private Wealth CFOs team will include your dedicated Private Wealth Advisor as well as advisory and client service support. We also will refer you to our network of elite strategic alliances to address any specialized needs; and/or gladly interact with your own advisor relationships – such as your attorney, accountant or mortgage broker – to ensure a smooth, integrated wealth experience for you, your family and your business.